Congratulations on buying your intro month!
Be sure to come in for your first class asap to activate your New Student Special. Your 30 days will begin from the date of your first visit. We can't wait to meet you and help you start feeling amazing so you can live your best life.
(If you've somehow landed here without an intro - weird :} - go here and get hooked up! )
How to prep for your first class...
- Know the 2 rules: #1: Breathe, and #2: Everything else is optional. No expectations, no judgement. Everyone in class including our staff already thinks you are awesome just for showing up! Practice breathing through your nose during class. You will experience benefits simply by being in the room. Take care of yourself and rest whenever you need to. We do the same postures every time, so if you miss one you can always come back tomorrow and try it again!
- Read our Testimonials page, FAQ and Blog to learn more, get inspired and meet some members of our friendly community.
- Hydrate– Drink at least 3 liters of water throughout the day, and eat foods high in electrolytes such as fruits and veggies.
- Eat a good meal 3 to 4 hours before class, but come to class on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours since last meal)
- Wear exercise clothes that are stretchy, fitted and good for sweating buckets. The more skin exposed, the cooler you'll feel!
- Bring a mat, towel, and water bottle. You can also borrow ours.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early. You'll want time to meet your teacher, set up your mat, and orient to your new environment in a non-stressful way.
- Just breathe, everything else is optional. (Can't hurt to remind yourself of this again!)
- Come back for your second class within 1 or 2 days, especially if you feel sore. Commit to giving this crazy hot yoga thing an honest try for the month and come as much as you can to begin experiencing the benefits of regular practice.
- Ask any questions you have, before or after class! We love to talk to you.