Childcare is here!
We are so pleased to be the first Bikram yoga studio in the Portland area to offer childcare service to the parents in our community. That's right: you get your yoga- we'll watch the kids! Our childcare room is clean, bright and equipped with an assortment of activities, books and childsize furniture. Our childcare attendants are sweet, fun and experienced!
- Children 4 months – 12 years of age while parents are in yoga class (Ages 13+ can practice yoga in any class with parents' signature!)
- Tuesday 5pm class & Friday 9:30am class BEGINNING MAY 1
- Space is limited to 5 children per class
- Payment must be made at or before time of reservation. Pay online by selecting "Childcare."
- If you have not been here before you will need to create an account for both you and your child, and purchase the Childcare for your child.
- If canceling an existing reservation, please do so by 7:30am the day of the session, in order to avoid any charges.
- ‘No shows’ (if you do not give notice by 7:30am) will be charged for session in full.
- Reservation required 24 hours in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Waiver form must be signed prior to using our childcare service.
- You can print out the waiver here and bring it in, or complete in-studio prior to attending childcare.
- Parent or guardian must remain on premises while child is in childcare.
- Maximum length of time for childcare is 2 hours.
- No food allowed, but please bring a sealed cup with the child’s name for water, or for infants a bottle with milk/formula.
- Our childcare is a screen-free environment. Please do not send phones, tablets or computers with your child.
- You may send a toy, activity or book with your child. Please no toys that look like weapons (swords, guns, etc.)
- Please alert us of any allergies or medical conditions.
- No sick children in childcare. If your child has symptoms of being ill we will kindly ask you to take them home.
- We do not provide diapering or toileting assistance. There are a changing table and a small potty in the red restroom. Please put a fresh diaper on your child, or accompany children to the potty before signing them in to childcare.
- If a child needs diapering, toileting, is sick or inconsolable, we will ask you to step out of class to assist.
- If you are new to our childcare, please email us and set a time to meet the attendants with your child before your first time joining us for childcare. We find this extra experience makes it easier for the child to feel comfortable when they come for childcare.
- We recommend that you arrive early your first time to take care of the paperwork needed.
Drop in: $8 for 1 visit (up to 2 hours care per visit)
10 pack: $60 (save $20!) & doesn't expire
**BYSJ is looking for childcare attendants** If you or someone you know has interest and childcare experience, please email Kay at email@example.com.